Thursday, November 18, 2010

You who cast the first stone



This was one of my least favorites of the bunch and the most recent one I finished.  And now that it's done, I almost hate to look at it and feel how cold and harsh it is.  But that was my intention when I even planned this one so I should be rejoicing about the fact that I achieved such an effect, right?  This type of person does nothing but steal joy from others only to replace it with their own judgments and condemnation.  You can't see it well in the picture but in the eye sockets, I placed big giant diamond-like stones.  The diamonds are representative of how cold and hard their vision is of everything they see.  Even cursory glances from them can pierce and cut.

I can't even explain any more of this one.  I'm sure there are redeeming elements of this type of person but I doubt that (in real life) they will even see those things of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...