Monday, December 17, 2012

Where's my fork?

Decided I am going to sign every painting with this instead. Couldn't be happier with my decision.

Finished a commissioned painting over the weekend and also two graduate level classes in the very long list of courses that I have taken and will continue to have to take. *wooo*

Anybody who believes that awful saying that goes something like "Those who can, do; Those who can't, teach" is RIDICULOUS and should try being a teacher (or at least attempt to complete the coursework to be a teacher) before they venture to make such a truly cutting judgement like that. *sigh*

Other such things that are keeping me occupied are:
  • Finalizing two weddings that (when done) will have me officially retired from my professional photography career
  • Prepping and getting super excited for the early Christmas that I am having with my family next weekend!!! 
  • Finishing out school/work with only two and a half instructional days this week because of a school-wide service project focused on giving as much Christmas as possible to local area families in need!!!! (I AM SO SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!)

Will be back to regularly scheduled postings tomorrow, OK? Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...