Monday, November 5, 2012

How I spent my weekend

Spent the better part of my weekend looking like this... 



Because I was spending time here watching life through the lens doing things like this...


For my last wedding of this calendar year, I am mostly OK with how everything went. The lot of the previous statement is something I will be discussing soon enough after some serious prayer and meditation.

I'll just say this much: I am feeling a bit like I am in the midst of a career crisis.

A whole gaggle of things are weighing on me lately that I have always had to deal with but are finally becoming so heavy that I am realizing that I am very much going to have to make some drastic changes.

*sigh*

I am seriously and truly resting in the shelter and wisdom of Philippans 4:13 today.


1 comment:

  1. As someone in the throws of one myself, I'm eager to hear more about what's on your heart...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...