Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's about time!

Finally took the plunge and registered a domain for this blog...


You can update your bookmarks and feeds if you like but it's my understanding that you don't have to because I have automatic redirects set up to get you to land where you are trying to go.

For ease of accessing this site though, I figured two years was long enough to have this blog be identified as just another place within the blogspot world. Because it only makes sense, I selected DreamPrayCreate.com to be the official name for its place on the web.

Thanks, everyone, for continuing to visit my site, pin ideas from it, and virtually support my efforts to be a part of this great big wide world of online art making and appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...