Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Does anyone else have this problem too?

Last Thursday and through the long weekend, this is what the studio art classroom looked like...


That right there, folks, are tables that are absolutely covered with senior student artwork just waiting to be claimed. Emptying out the student work archives is a tradition at my school and the seniors are all supposed to get their work on the day/evening of graduation. When it's not claimed, it's offered up to the rest of the students/school community to pick through and take if they like. While it might seem like a weird thing that some of the other students take each other's work, it happens too many times to count!!! The students all really love and support one another in this way.

Anyway, I've got today and tomorrow when this stuff is going to be gone/sent on its merry way to happy homes in addition to a number of other not pictured items that have been archived since even last year *for shame on me!!* that will also be taken out of here. Come Thursday and I fully expect to have the art archives cleared out with counter tops cleared as well and supplies stowed away and stored for the summer. :) *Phew*

At the beginning of the year I couldn't imagine the year being over but now that I'm here? I cannot figure out how I got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...