Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bring it on

Been working on something with a handful of incredibly faithful and diligent students and tomorrow will bring all of it to a close and a glorious finish. 

I have wanted to talk about this for so very long but I have kept it under wraps for the fact that I have prayerfully concluded that I need to let it all happen and present photographic documentation of it when I do tell you about it. It just wouldn't be fair any other way.

I'm not the hugest fan of most praise and worship songs but the below one really adheres to all of what I can't yet tell you about just yet...


I covet any prayers you could say on my behalf of myself and my students, school, and all who invest themselves and experience what will happen.

Thank you (in advance) for bearing with me while I am cryptic just a little bit longer. I, myself, would make the promise to you that what I will share will be truly magnificent but, well... that promise is much more my Lord Jesus' to present and deliver to you than my own. I have simply been trying to be some of the hands and feet that will bring it to fruition a little bit more.

My 330am wake up call will come far too quickly so off to bed I ago. Just wanted to check in with you all and let you know that I haven't completely disappeared. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...