Monday, June 4, 2012

Goodbye and hello (and see ya later)

I hardly every do videos because I pretty much hate to be in front of any type of camera AND I always forget that my macbook has such a great on-board video program/webcam.

Here is some footage I took Thursday at the tail end of the day in the midst of cleaning out/up, and "closing up shop" in the studio art classroom. The end of the year is just so bittersweet...


I've got one more posting (with a video - no less!) slated for tomorrow but after that? Who knows? I want to share some at-home crafting/give handmade type things over the summer as well as documenting what I am learning from the nine credit hours I will be taking for graduate learning but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...