Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just reorganized the lessons page!

Hello, all! I have been meaning to reorganize the lessons page that shows a comprehensive and bulletized list of all of the lessons I have used in my classroom - both my own originals as well as those I've been inspired to use from places all over the web.You can always find specific lesson ideas based upon the specific media used or the class by clicking on one of the categorized labels on the right sidebar but for quicker look up I categorized all of the lessons in the lessons page link (see the top side bar below the header graphic) according to the courses in which I use them. The course categories are as follows: 2D Design, 3D Design, Interactive Art History, Graphic/Digital Design. Hope this helps you to navigate the site with a little greater ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...