Friday, October 21, 2011

WiPs: Gratitudes in Color - Color Study and Silhouettes

So busy in classes today! The last day of the marking period is next week but to keep on schedule, I had to push for the deadline for this project to be today so we would have as much time as possible for our next 2D Design endeavor. I am SO proud of the students and what they've turned out for this project.

I will be posting a full lesson idea write-up hopefully within the next week but grades are also due in and I'm also going to be in the throes of set painting for the school's big stage production (of the year) at the start of November. So what I'm basically trying to say is bear with me and I will get things up here as quickly as I can. Until then, here's a quick snapshot from my phone of some of the gorgeous student works as they are drying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...