Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Update: Classroom Management for Classes that PAINT!!

Sorry this video isn't edited or anything fancy like the last one. I am fighting a cold and I have little (to no) energy to be fancy this week and it will be pretty miraculous if I don't end up out sick at all this week. 

Anyway, thought you all might appreciate an update on how the classroom management for painting activities has gone since I introduced it at the beginning of the year. As things have happened, I have decided to change things up a bit! Check out the video for just what I decided to do differently and why...


And this almost does it for me for the semester. As I said last week, the kids have been working diligently on their final projects and at this point they are all pretty adept and autonomous at doing the things they are doing. This means that I only need to play "lifeguard" (if you will) while the students are all doing what they are doing. It's kind of nice to have it be like this because it means that I did what I set out to do this semester (and I did it pretty well!) but it's also kind of sad too because when this happens? It means the end of the semester is definitely here.

So... this is all to say that I don't really know what else I will be sharing here on the blog between now and a little bit into when the new semester kicks off other than my own art endeavors. *shrug* Bear with me and I will be back to things that are more art education centric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...